We know you work hard for every cent you earn. Whether your in the manufacturing industry, health, defence or retail it’s time to make your money work for you and not only work for money.
Why is it that the wealthy and the poor have the the same amount of hours but one person will use their situation as a reason to take action and thrive while another becomes a victim. This is why we have developed this site with South Australians in mind.
The median income of a South Australian on average is lower than the rest of Australia and unemployment rates are nearly 10% in some areas of the state. This is unacceptable.
Our goal is to change this situation one person at a time. We hope, even if your situation is better than average, you will see the benefits in filling in the two minute form. The financial planners you will have access to can move you financial situation to the next level.
To do this, the financial advisor that you will see will focus on areas that you may over looked or are not focused on. They may be areas you are emotionally connected to and know logically you need to make a change. When you fill in our two minute form our financial planners will help you take care of the following areas of your life:
- Budgeting and setting goals including debt management
- Managing situation changes like a divorce, new job, house or a baby
- Aged care
- Addressing and dealing with Centrelink
- Getting into a SMSF-who should have a Self-Managed Super Fund.
- Help with your Government superannuation.
- Investing-Strategies around Gearing, and
- Investments-strategies and options.