Wade Britnell AFP®
Principal & Financial Planner-Kite Financial Services.
Wade is a co-founder of Kite Financial Services and has a wealth of experience from his 23 years in the financial services industry, including the last 14 years as an authorised Financial Planner. Kite Financial Services is a family business helping your family reach their goals through personalised financial advice.
Wade’s approach to financial planning is about delivering you a ‘return on life’ so that you and your family achieve the lifestyle that you want, both now and into the future. He believes in the benefits of setting clear financial goals and developing a plan to achieve them. Wade likes to cut through the jargon and explain financial concepts to you in a way that is easy to understand.
- Wade has a Bachelor of Commerce and Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning.
- Wade completed the FASEA Financial Adviser Exam in 2020.
- Wade has satisfied the education, experience and ethics requirements for admittance to the Financial Planner AFP® membership category of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.
What to Expect When We First Meet
Our first meeting is a process of discovery. It is a chance for us to learn about what is important to you, to see what is driving you to seek professional financial advice and to get an idea of your ideal lifestyle. It is also a chance for you to learn more about where we can help and the value that financial advice can play in the achievement of your goals.
We will also clearly explain to you the financial advice process and provide transparency around the fees for our services.
What to bring to the meeting:
In order to have the most effective conversation during the meeting, please bring along the following documents:
- Superannuation statement
- Investment portfolio statement
- Details of your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Details of your personal risk insurance.
- Details of your existing estate planning arrangements.
- Any other financial or non-financial information that may be helpful in understanding your current situation.
How are we different?
- We are a family-owned business, so we understand your needs and expectations. We are like you.
- We rely on the trust of our clients and wish to foster ongoing relationships.
- We are down to earth and can understand both your personal circumstances and the impact of local issues.
- We are part of the local community and are involved in sporting and community groups.
- We are supported by a large mutual organisation – Australian Unity has been around for over 180 years.
Wade’s favourite things to do:
Wade, along with his wife Jane and their two teenage children, will often spend weekends heading down to the surf coast to spend time in Anglesea. Spending time together as a family is what he sees as most important when taking a break from work.
Wade also has a love for all sports. In particular, he enjoys getting out on the golf course, following his favourite AFL team, and being involved in the local cricket club.
“Wade’s approach to financial planning is about delivering you a ‘return on life’ so that you and your family achieve the lifestyle that you want, both now and into the future.”