Financial Planner Profile
Name: Robert Anthony
– Bachelor of Business in Applied Economics
– Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment
– Diploma of Financial Planning
– Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
– Self Managed Super Fund – Adviser Accreditation
– Member of Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
– Associate Member of SMSF Association
In a financial services career spanning 20 years, I have dedicated myself to becoming an expert in leading many Wealth Management & Advice organisations. I strive to be known as a high-performance professional with the utmost level of personal and commercial integrity. I have worked for many banking & wealth management institutions including ANZ Bank and National Mutual and Norwich Union, as well as several privately-owned boutique financial services firms. In addition, I have extensive experience in assisting financial services organisations implement strategy and successfully delivering Risk and Governance Management solutions for their compliance frameworks and clients. My knowledge and experience will help you plan, implement and manage your financial plan. A creative man with a passion for photography, art and design.
What clients should expect when we meet?
– A discussion about my business, process and my Financial Services Guide.
– I will explain the services I am authorised to provide advice in.
– I take goal based approach in my discussion, so it will be high level and holistic in nature.
What clients should provide on their first appointments
– Supporting documents including recent statements for bank, credit card, tax return, Superannuation and Insurance reports.
– The preparation of a list goals and objectives and including some time frame.
– Collate a high level summary of your major assets and liabilities including details Income and Expenses on Monthly basis.
What I do
As a financial advisor, I build my clients a strong financial portfolio that aligns with their values, lifestyle goals and risk profile.
How I do it
I utilise the latest innovative FinTech (Financial Technology) platforms together with my unique client first approach to create efficient, personalised and effective financial plans. My advice strategies are customised to the individual and are holistic nature.
I am creative with a passion for fashion photography, art and design. I enjoy spending time with his wife and two children and is also a proud founding member and director of the Melbourne Golf Club.