Name: Nick Dangerfield
– Certificate of Taxation Planning
– Diploma of Financial Planning
– Certificate of Advanced Investment Planning
– Estate Planning
– Certificate of Mortgage Broking
– Certificate of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Nick has over 20 years’ experience in financial services becoming a financial planner in 1997. He has experience in the areas of retirement planning, superannuation and investment wealth creation and personal insurance advice.
Nick advises both new and existing clients in the areas of wealth creation, wealth preservation & Insurance, wealth distribution, debt reduction, superannuation and retirement planning, taxation planning all with the core aim of assisting Clients achieve their lifestyle and financial goals.