Financial Planner Profile
Name: Leah Florimo
Diploma of Financial Services (2008)
Level of Qualification: Level 5 – Diploma
‘Hi, I’m Leah.
I am passionate about working with clients who are building their wealth and are simply too busy focusing on their best professional and personal self, to effectively handle the financial element of their life on their own.
Building partnerships with clients, hearing their life journey and how they have got to where they are today be that personally, professionally and financially is one of the favourite parts of my job.
I draw on my 10 years’ experience in the Financial Planning industry across different roles to help my clients make sense of the complex world that is financial services. This clarity helps them focus on what they want their financial future to look like and the ways in which we will get there together.
I am an avid walker – there is a definite chance if during the weekend you are on the coast line between Palm Beach & The Spit, you will see me.’
Financial Planning Services:
- guidance on budgeting and goal setting
- savings and wealth creation strategies
- investment planning
- gearing strategies
- superannuation planning
- pre-retirement planning
- retirement planning
- personal insurance planning
- business insurance planning
- estate planning considerations
- aged care and Centrelink planning
- salary packaging advice
- deposit and payment products
- financial planning
- life risk insurance products
- managed investments
- tax effective investments
- superannuation and retirement savings accounts