Name: Jacek Klukowski
I am the founder and director of Steady Wealth Financial Planning. I have over 14 years’ experience and hold degrees in both finance and economics along with being a Certified Financial Planner® professional.
Through my experiences in both boutique and large practices, I have helped clients with diverse needs including retirement planning, self-managed super funds, personal insurance and wealth creation.
- B. Bus. (Finance Risk Management)
- B. Bus. (Economics & Finance)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional
What to bring to the meeting:
In order to have the most effective conversation during the meeting, please bring along the following documents:
- Superannuation statement
- Investment portfolio statement
- Details of your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Details of your personal riks insurance
- Details of your existing estate planning arrangement
- Any other financial or non-financial information that may be helpful in understanding your current situation
By working with Jacek, you can expect:
I will identify where you are now; where you want to be; establish clearly defined goals; provide you with the appropriate strategies and an action plan to get you there. Ongoing advice and administrative support; will ensure that you continue to make the right decisions and act on them effectively.
“I am fuelled by my passion for helping my clients achieve all that is important to them through understanding them, their goals and the nuances of their financial needs.”