Financial Planner Profile
Name: Felicity Thomas
Qualifications: Felicity holds a Masters of Financial Planning, Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance,
and a Bachelor of Property Economics.
She has extensive experience in helping private and business clients achieve their personal and financial goals. She helps clients identify the right strategy, structure and investment portfolio for their needs. She then partners with them over the long term through a trust-based advice relationship to grow their wealth and passive investment income, to ensure they achieve financial security.
Felicity’s specialist advice encompasses her clients’ total financial goals and objectives.
Felicity provides comprehensive advice on investment portfolio construction and management, self-managed superannuation funds, gearing, personal superannuation, retirement planning strategies, aged care, estate planning, succession planning, personal insurance, business insurance, and debt reduction.
She is also extremely passionate about servicing Non-For-Profits in particular ones that focus on Women by providing the appropriate investment advice in accordance with their investment strategy and ethical guidelines.
Our first meeting:
Understanding your current situation and goals
• What you want to achieve
• Your approach to investing
Recommended strategies and advice – outlined in a Statement or Record of advice tailored to you. This may cover areas such as:
• Wealth Creation
• Wealth Protection
• Superannuation and Retirement planning
• Estate planning
Implementing your financial plan – where the agreed strategies are put in place
Ongoing service – Regular reviews and advice
• Market updates
• Personalised reports
• Annual or Biannual meeting to discuss changes that may influence your financial plan
• Monitoring and trading of investments when required
Financial Planning Services:
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Investment Portfolio Construction – Australian and International direct share investment, managed investment funds, Fixed income, Hybrids, Term Deposit, and cash solutions
- Self-managed superannuation funds – Set up, management and Limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Gearing – Borrowing to invest
- Personal Superannuation – Accumulation, Pensions and Retirement incomes
- Aged Care
- Estate Planning
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Debt reduction