Financial Planner Profile
Name: Enayte Samadi
Senior Financial Planner and Director
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (2007),
- Diploma of Financial Planning (2007)
I am a Senior Financial Advisor with a huge passion for sports. I have over a decade of experience in the Financial Services Industry.
My team and I have earned various awards throughout the journey, including Freedom Finance- Financial Planner of the Year Award 5 years straight for 2012-2017.
Along with this, I have been recognised Nationally in the Financial Planner of the Year awards for
- The Financial Services Partners IOOF 2015 and 2018, and;
- The practice of the Year Awards.
As an Adviser, I have seen a range of clients in varying financial situations. I most enjoy helping my clients improve their financial bottom line by truly understanding what their goals are, and putting them in the best place to achieve those goals. Whether at the beginning of a long career or approaching retirement, the skills and experience that I bring to the table can have a significant impact on my client’s lives.
As a Senior Financial Adviser and leader, I believe that my knowledge, skills and passion are the key factors towards achieving this success and helping my broader team achieve their life goals.
Personally, I love spending time with my family and travelling. My passion and drive extends to football and cricket, and I am actively involved in several teams and community forums.
What to bring to the meeting:
In order to have the most effective conversation during our meeting, please bring along the following documents:
- Superannuation statement.
- Investment portfolio statements.
- Details of your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Details of your personal risk insurances.
- Details of your existing estate planning arrangements.
- Any other financial or non-financial information that may be helpful in understanding your current situation