Terms and Conditions for Find Financial Planners
- Find Financial Planners provides factual information and is a referral service. We provide general information only and we do not offer advice. We refer all insurance, financial, superannuation, and other enquiries to our referral partners who are licensed in their respective fields. You should always seek professional advice before making financial decisions.
- This material is not intended to constitute personal advice and must not be relied on as such. This material is of a general nature only and has been prepared without taking into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of this material having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs and consider obtaining independent advice.
- We endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is current and accurate but you should confirm any information with the product or service provider and read the information they can provide. If you are unsure you should get independent advice before you apply for any product or commit to any plan.
- Find Financial Planners is a referral service that provides you access to our referral partners who are licensed in their respective fields. We do not provide information on all available products, providers or services so please appreciate that there may be other options available to you then the products, providers or services covered by our service. You should consider seeking financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing products.
- We are not a product manufacturer nor are we owned by a bank, insurer or product manufacturer.
- By using the website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use. You have is taken to have exclusively accepted and are immediately bound, jointly and severally, by these terms and conditions for the supply of Services and/or your acceptance of Services or contact froma financial planner shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- In order to provide you referral you through to our referral partners who are licensed in their respective fields we may need to collect some basic information about you such as your age, gender and occupation. By clicking “Quote”, “Enquiry” or “Get Matched” buttons you’re authorising us to provide your information to an adviser or broker who will call you to provide you with personal advice about your options and available products. By doing this you are also consenting to us retaining your personal information so that we can contact you about other relevant services that we think might interest you (but you can “opt out” of this process at any time by simply withdrawing your consent).
- By referring you through, this does not guarantee that any product or service will be approved. Any application for credit and insurance products are subject to the provider’s terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.
- We endeavour to ensure that the information and other content on our website is accurate and current but we can’t guarantee the accuracy or currency of the information on which we’ve relied. We suggest that you use your own judgment and read the Product Disclosure Statement before you make any decision about a financial product. If you find an error in our data please let us know and we’ll correct our site.
- To the extent permitted by law, Find Financial Planners disclaims all liability to any person in relation to use of the website, and you waive all claims against Find Financial Planners in relation to your use of the website. Find Financial Planners accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to the website or its use or any website linked to this website, and does not represent or warrant that applications initiated through the website will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application by other means.
- The liability limitations of the Service Provider, its partners, associates, and employees for all Services provided shall be to damages which under no circumstances shall exceed your costs in referring you to a referral partner who are licensed in their respective fields.
- You hereby irrevocably release Find Financial Planners from all claims (including any cost, expense, loss, damage, claim, liability, action or proceeding, whether or not presently ascertained, immediate, future or contingent, and includes legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by you (or any person claiming through or on behalf of the Client).
- The website includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. All linked websites are linked “as is” and Find Financial Planners does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site; does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site; does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking the website to those other websites.
- If you have a complaint or dispute in relation our service, please email our complaints handling office using the following email address: [email protected]
- The information and data on the website is subject to change without notice.
- Find Financial Planners may revise the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, Find Financial Planners claims copyright ownership of all material on the website. Find Financial Planners reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time. Apart from this permission and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), all other rights are reserved.
Generally, your personal information will only be collected and used with your express permission, but we will retain and use aggregated and non-personally identifiable data for other purposes.
Rest assured that we will, and do, take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised use.
We won’t ask you for personal information about someone else, but if you provide us with information about another person, you need to ensure that you are authorised to disclose that information to us.