Name: Cindy Excell
- Master of Applied Finance
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Certified Financial Planner
- Self Managed Super Fund Specialist Advisor
- Life Risk Specialist
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial planning)
What to bring to the meeting:
In order to have a most effective conversation during our meeting, please bring along the following documents:
- Superannuation statement
- Investment portfolio statement
- Details of your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Details of your personal risk insurance
- Details of your existing estate planning arrangement
- Any other financial or non-financial information that may be helpful in understanding your current situation
By working with Cindy, you can expect:
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and SMSF Specialist Advisor™ , I have over 15 years experienced in advising clients on holistic and strategic wealth management advice. I have been working at a range of large industry super fund and my most recent advice and wealth management experience was with Macquarie Private Wealth and CBA Private Bank.
I engage with my clients by actively listening to and understanding their needs and objectives and partner up with them on their financial journey to achieve where they want to be.
I offer my clients knowledge, experience and expertise, in conjunction with access to superior research capabilities Australian Unity Group, so we can help our clients achieve the best possible outcome and guide them towards making better financial decisions and ultimately achieving their goals.
I am also a member of the following professional associations:
Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
“As your trusted adviser, I work closely with a network of other professionals such as accountants and estate planning specialist/solicitors to provide integrated leadership and directions to all your financial affairs.”