Name: Asad Ahmad
Asad is a well-experienced and energetic professional in the Financial Planning Industry. Asad graduated from the UK in 2006 and has spent the last 10 years working in financial planning, wealth management and asset management. Over the years, Asad has successfully delivered personalised financial advice to a range of clients across different backgrounds and cultures. He is highly respected by his peer group, clients and community for his technical expertise and supportive nature but moreover, for his keen desire to help people improve their financial well being.
- Masters in Marketing with Management
- Advance Diploma in Financial Planning
- Margin Lending Accreditation
- Self Managed Super Fund Specialist
- Foreign Exchange Accreditation
- Direct Equities
What to bring to the meeting:
In order to have the most effective conversation during the meeting, please bring along the following documents:
- Superannuation statement
- Investment portfolio statement
- Details of your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Details of your personal riks insurance
- Details of your existing estate planning arrangement
- Any other financial or non-financial information that may be helpful in understanding your current situation
By working with Asad, you can expect:
Asad will identify where you are now; where you want to be; establish clearly defined goals; provide you with the appropriate strategies and an action plan to get you there. Ongoing advice and administrative support; will ensure that you continue to make the right decisions and act on them effectively.
Asad is a father of two young children and is empathetic of family considerations as well as financial goals.
“Asad’s approach is very personable and he places a strong emphasis on understanding you, your family and your work, to ensure that the advice reflects your individual circumstances.”